WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges
WHERE YOU FIT IN | We aim to build an inspiring organisation with an engaged and high performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections… now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
The purpose of our Key Account Manager role is to drive business development and growth opportunities through dedicated customer-centric service delivery. You will be responsible for maintaining a holistic and continuous focus on service excellence; and will be accountable for identifying and nurturing business development opportunities with existing Key Client/s.
- Development and implement a customer-centric business development strategy
- Set ambitious objectives and drive results through effective teamwork ensuring achievement of KPIs
- Lead the service team in delivering excellence in customer-centric service
- Commercial awareness: Revenue management and forecasting on a regular basis (weekly, monthly and quarterly)
- Develop and cultivate productive relationships with key stakeholders in the Business and act as the key point of contact for all customer related queries
- Identify and expedite opportunities to up/cross-sell new solutions; seek opportunities to enhance the value proposition and drive revenue/margin realization
- Continually assess the market/industry remaining vigilant for insights and opportunities that enable us to act fast and offer proactive solutions
- Collaborate with internal teams (Marketing, Product, Content) to design and implement differentiated and profitable solutions
- Effectively collaborating with internal and external customers on business-related support activities for troubleshooting/Issue resolution
- Act as a Brand Ambassador and represent the company at community events and other business-related meetings, promoting the company products and services
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. They would also be insanely focused on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving; breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items.
You will be a visionary team member who is self-driven and able to work independently. Those with experience in the Mobile Digital Entertainment industry (Music, Games, Audiobooks, VoD…) would be at a distinct advantage.
- Proven track record as Key Account Manager (ideally within a Technology Content & Information service provider)
- Excellent knowledge of the Telecom Operator landscape
- Strong communication skills with a client-centric approach to solution-selling
- Ability to influence and persuasively articulate a value proposition
- A proven track record of structuring and managing complex negotiations to successful closure and execution
- Strong analytical skills and previous experience with revenue forecasting
- Fluent in English, German as well as French
- Ability to travel regionally and internationally on a regular basis.
What we Offer:
- Working for a market-leading Mobile Digital ENTERTAINMENT Company with an exciting & international customer base
- Exciting & challenging position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- International team with more than 17 different nationalities and regular company & team events
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as a flat rate on various types of coffee, tea & water
- Company contribution towards a “ProfiCard” (monthly card to use public transportation in Hamburg)
- Possibility to use company supported pension scheme
Das Wichtigste auf einen Blick:
- Firmenname: Mondia Media Germany GmbH
- Ort: Bezirk Mitte
- Verfügbar ab: SOFORT
- Informatik, Informations- und Kommunikationstechnologie
- Arbeitszeit: Vollzeit
- Anstellungsart: Festanstellung
- Berufserfahrung: Berufseinsteiger
Über uns: Mondia Media Germany GmbH
At Mondia Media we believe that there is only one way to build an outstanding organisation; and that is to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with our mission, thrive on challenges and are passionate about problem-solving. Being a global leader in the digital monetisation space, we supply Operators all over the world with digital solutions and connect with millions of customers on the Mondia Media Entertainment Universe. We operate in over 26 countries from 7 office-hubs across the globe from Spain to Singapore and have enormous aspirations for growth. Our company headquarters are located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, with more offices in Germany, Spain, Italy, Egypt, South Africa and Singapore.
We aim to build an inspiring organisation with an engaged and high performing culture. Joining the team now would mean that you could have a direct impact on the company’s growth trajectory. If you are hungry to make an impact and develop your skills in a dynamic environment, collaborating with like-minded people, we want to hear from you.